“Healthy, hearty, abundant, and unbelievably delicious!”
-Jen L., Cambridge, MA. Happy ONCE a Week Customer since April 2011.
Every Monday, our team of creative chefs come together to craft a unique menu with what’s in season. All of our ingredients are sourced from local farmers throughout the year.
Each dish is made from scratch and delivered or picked up on Tuesday, ready to heat and eat.
Cuisine en Locale is an award-winning Somerville-based, family-run business that takes pride in our community and our role in supporting a sustainable food system.
- A single share consists of 4 meals for two: at least 4 mains and 4 sides of 2 servings each.
- We sell individual shares for $155 plus state meals tax, with Metro Pedal Power bike delivery available within Cambridge and Somerville and many parts of Boston.
- We offer a package deal of 4 shares which can be used at your leisure within a year of purchase.
- We pack in sturdy, reusable, BPA free containers. Our Thermo-Tote bags are made with recycled materials, and can be reused or returned at your discretion.
- We cook on Monday and food is available on Tuesday.
- Pick up available in Somerville or add delivery for $20.
Ready to eat local, the easy way? Read on to get started!
Place Your Order
- Place your order by 5 pm Friday for Tuesday delivery or pick up
- Get a single share that includes 8 mix and match, heat n’ eat dishes for $155
- Choose a package of 4 or 13 shares for added convenience and savings
- Once you order, we’ll send you a confirmation email to arrange details
We receive ingredients from local farms over the weekend. Our chefs shop with local farmers and artisanal producers, supporting healthy bellies and communities.
We cook on Monday. Boston’s best personal chefs come together to whip up creative recipes that change every week, always including at least 8 delicious dishes.
We deliver to you or your nearest drop spot on Tuesday. Delivery is $20 within an 8 miles radius of 156 Highland Ave, Somerville and $2/mile after that. Deliveries arrive on Tuesday between 10am and 6pm.· Pick up at JP Centre Yoga runs Tuesday between 3:30pm and 8:30pm. Pick up at the Somerville kitchen (156 Highland Ave) is Tuesday between 10am and 12pm or 6pm and 8pm.