“Healthy, hearty, abundant, and unbelievably delicious!”
-Jen L., Cambridge, MA. Happy ONCE a Week Customer since April 2011.
How It Works
- Every Thursday, our team of creative chefs come together to craft a unique menu with what’s in season. All of our ingredients are sourced from local farmers throughout the year.
- Each dish is made from scratch and delivered or picked up on Friday.
- The food arrives ready to heat and eat in minutes. Meals made easy!
- Cuisine en Locale is an award-winning Somerville-based, family-run business that takes pride in our community and our role in supporting a sustainable food system.
Choose Your Meal Delivery
Select from 3 convenient options: 1 week, 4 weeks or 4 week subscription
About Our Weekly Meal Delivery
- A single share consists of 4 meals for two: at least 4 mains and 4 sides of 2 servings each.
- We sell individual shares for $155 plus state meals tax, with Metro Pedal Power bike delivery available within Cambridge and Somerville and many parts of Boston.
- We offer a package deal of 4 shares which can be used at your leisure within a year of purchase.
- We pack in sturdy, reusable, BPA free containers. Our Thermo-Tote bags are made with recycled materials, and can be reused or returned at your discretion.
- We cook on Thursday and food is available on Friday.
- Pick up available in Somerville or add delivery for $20.
Ready to eat local, the easy way? Order Now!