Place your order by 5 pm Friday for Tuesday delivery or pick up.
Food courtesy of our kitchen, photos lovingly snapped by Liz Linder
“Healthy, hearty, abundant, and unbelievably delicious!” -Jen L., Cambridge, MA. Happy ONCE a Week Customer since April 2011.
Every Monday our team of creative chefs comes together to craft a unique menu of 8–10 entrees, sides and snacks with what’s in season. Everything is made from scratch and delivered or picked up Tuesday, ready to heat and eat.
- We sell individual shares for $155 a week, with Metro Pedal Power bike delivery available within Cambridge and Somerville and many parts of Boston, and Short Stop Distribution for beyond Camberville.
- We offer package deals of 4 and 13 shares which can be used at your leisure within a year of purchase.
- A single share consists of 4 meals for two: at least 4-5 mains and 4-5 sides of 2 or more servings each.
- Available in one of three set menus (sorry, we are unable to modify for allergies & preferences): omnivore, vegevore, and carnivore.
- We pack in sturdy, reusable, BPA free containers.
- We cook on Monday and food is available on Tuesday.
- Pick up available in Somerville, Watertown, and Jamaica Plain, or add delivery for $20.
Ready to eat local, the easy way? Here’s how to get started:
- Place your order by 5 pm Friday for Tuesday delivery or pick up. Get a single share that includes at least 8-10 mix and match, heat n’ eat dishes for just $155. Choose a package of 4 or 13 shares for added convenience and savings. Once you order, we’ll send you a confirmation email to arrange details.
- We receive ingredients from local farms over the weekend. Our chefs shop with local farmers and artisanal producers, supporting healthy bellies and communities.
- We cook on Monday. Boston’s best personal chefs come together to whip up creative recipes that change every week, always including at least 8 delicious dishes.
- We deliver to you or your nearest drop spot on Tuesday. Delivery is $20 within an 8 miles radius of 156 Highland Ave, Somerville and $2/mile after that. Deliveries arrive on Tuesday between 10am and 6pm.· Pick up at JP Centre Yoga runs Tuesday between 3:30pm and 8:30pm. Pick up at the Somerville kitchen (156 Highland Ave) is Tuesday between 10am and 2pm or 6pm and 8pm. Pick up in Watertown is at Athena Health and runs from 1pm to 5pm.
It’s that easy!
Ways to Save:
Refer a friend- they get a discount off their first share and you receive credit towards future shares.
Order Together-We will bring three or more shares to a pick up location without an added delivery fee. Want to sponsor a pick up location and receive credit towards free shares?· Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Thank you for eating local!
Place your order by 5 pm Friday for Tuesday delivery or pick up. Order Now »