Place your order by 5 pm Friday for Tuesday delivery or pick up.
“Healthy, hearty, abundant, and unbelievably delicious!” -Jen L., Cambridge, MA. Happy ONCE a Week Customer since April 2011.
Every Monday our team of creative chefs comes together to craft a unique menu of 8–10 entrees, sides and snacks with what’s in season. Everything is made from scratch and delivered or picked up Tuesday, ready to heat and eat.
- We sell individual shares for $155 a week, with Metro Pedal Power bike delivery available within Cambridge and Somerville and many parts of Boston, and Short Stop Distribution for beyond Camberville.
- We offer package deals of 4 and 13 shares which can be used at your leisure within a year of purchase.
- A single share consists of at least 4-5 mains and 4-5 sides of approximately 2 servings each.
- Available in one of three set menus (sorry, we are unable to modify for allergies & preferences): omnivore, vegevore, and carnivore.
- We pack in sturdy, reusable, BPA free containers.
- We cook on Monday and food is available on Tuesday.
- Pick up available in Somerville and Jamaica Plain, or add delivery for $20.
Ready to eat local, the easy way? Here’s how to get started:
- Place your order by 5 pm Friday for Tuesday delivery or pick up. Get a single share that includes at least 8-10 mix and match, heat n’ eat dishes for just $155. Choose a package of 4 or 13 shares for added convenience and savings. Once you order, we’ll send you a confirmation email to arrange details.
- We receive ingredients from local farms over the weekend. Our chefs shop with local farmers and artisanal producers, supporting healthy bellies and communities.
- We cook on Monday. Boston’s best personal chefs come together to whip up creative recipes that change every week, always including at least 8 delicious dishes.
- We deliver to you or your nearest drop spot on Tuesday. Delivery is $20 within an 8 miles radius of 156 Highland Ave, Somerville and $2/mile after that. Deliveries arrive on Tuesday between 10am and 6pm.· Pick up at JP Centre Yoga runs Tuesday between 3:30pm and 8:30pm. Pick up at the Somerville kitchen (156 Highland Ave) is Tuesday between 10am and 2pm or 6pm and 8pm.
It’s that easy!
Ways to Save:
Refer a friend- they get a discount off their first share and you receive credit towards future shares.
Order Together-We will bring three or more shares to a pick up location without an added delivery fee. Want to sponsor a pick up location and receive credit towards free shares?· Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Thank you for eating local!
Place your order by 5 pm Friday for Tuesday delivery or pick up. Order Now »